Monday 25 February 2013

Trend Alert: Flared denim A.K.A Hipsters


Such a beautiful morning, How was your weekend dolls? I had a good one though. Guess what came back in vogue, ''hipsters'' but now its called ''flared jeans'' I'm sure y'all wore hipsters when it was in cos that was basically the only type of denim you could rock. Now, I dont know if u were able to keep yours, but if luckily you did,  you might have to recycle...get it out and rock now, well only if its still your size.

So I walked into MANGO and luckily found this 1984 flared jeans, and luckily again, it was on sales, got it for just  N5200...I love the fit, fits perfectly, tight and firm at d hip area and flared at the bottom. So, I couldnt think of any other loose shirt so quickly other than this one, I love the loose over-lapping white and black stripped effect on the denim shade. And, I love my lil' sling purse, I think I liked it with the outfit, makes the outfit a little old school, inshort, the entire outfit is pretty modern and old school at the same time. I picked up the little sling purse at Top Fashion Store. Believe me dolls, once you get yours, make sure you wear with a loose shirt, for a start, its pretty amazing, anyone who sees u will surely know you are a fashionista... The trend is hot, its pretty new, make sure you rock yours nowwwwww. Just like YSL said, ''fashions fade but style is eternal'' It sure is eternal....
Have a good one dolls....cheers...xoxo





























Shirt by: K.Zell
Denim by: Mango
Frames by: Ray Ban
Watch by: Michael Kors
Purse by:H&M

3 comments:

  1. TOUN!TOUN!TOUN! UR ALWAYS OB POINT, LUV U PIECIES NI OOOO. UR STYLE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice......#toluowaj#

    ReplyDelete