Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hello lovely dolls...

Good afternoon my dear dolls, I'm sure to an extent, i've been able to inspire some of u, and i hope i've done pretty well???(lol) I would love to see and share pictures of some of my readers with great fashion sense or anyone who has learnt one or two things from my blog... Please, kindly send me your pictures and details to  detounajiboye@yahoo.com starting from now. Let's share what you've got, let's share some styles and let me feature you in each of my daily posts. Feel free to send your pictures in...waiting..........Love ya muchos! Danke! Gracias Obrigado! Merci! Thank you!

Cheers,
Toun 'AJ'

4 comments:

  1. Pls I luuuuvvvveeee ur hair-do,pls recommend th salon 2 me......tnxxx luv.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Donna moderna 52 Opebi opposite munchies ikeja. Call charity on 08023280941

      Delete
  2. U look rly good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemme send my picture cos you have inspired me a whole lot.
    Miss Caroline

    ReplyDelete