Tuesday 5 February 2013

Focus: Monochrome/suede/stripes

 It's a beautiful morning today dolls, decided to continue with my black and white trend adddiction. I'm wearing a stripped over-lapping top on a suede zipper-detail jeggings. Did y'all know that suede came back in last year? well, its still in atm....I particularly like the black suede, it makes the black really jet black. So i decided not to go all black and white so i mixed with a touch of red. Have a good one dolls. cheers...xoxo







Labels: KT, Kzell, MNG, RB, ZARA, KDK.

5 comments:

  1. Pls toun where can i shop dis exact look,I'm reli loving d jeggins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice,and am crazy about the black n white combo too.check out my fashion blog fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!laaaav the pants.whr can I get t?wat brand is it ma'am.
    Good looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toun pls where can we get the pants and top...love this combo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prticularly love this outfit cos I feel it will b just perfect on me

    ReplyDelete