Friday 18 October 2013

Joggers & Booties

Hello ladies, a special thank you to everyone that made comments as regards the blog's one year anniversary, I got all the emails, couldn't reply all but planned to say a big thank you up here, I really appreciate y'all, many thanks. So how did you spend your break? mine was awesome and kinda fun and it was a very sunny day that gave so much lighting to my pictures.. During the hols, I wore this outfit, I felt really cool in it, I actually loved the back, ONLY because of the C-cut back of the crop blazer, I love the slight exposure at the back, lol.
 I personally love joggers and sandal booties, gives a slightly boyish and girly look. So what do you think?
Have a good one guys...xoxo
















Jacket by Mango (Old)
Crop tees
Joggers by Ktoo
Shoes by Zara (add Black Armani on BBM: 25B4DE4A)

7 comments:

  1. You look stunning as always!
    Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !

    xoxo sugarkanke
    http://sugarkanke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No 1...fashionista.beautiful all round by Black Armani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur style dear,keep it up love

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look so lovely in dis outfit,kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite looks!! Love the leather joggers and the booties!! And you body is banging!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit.. me like oooo expecially d joggers! Whr can I get it pls?

    ReplyDelete