Sunday 27 October 2013

Glowing week (Day 1)



Hello ladies, how was your weekend, mine was chilly. This week, I intend to glow because it's my birthday week, yaaay! I get excited when my birthday is close because it's always a good one for me and this won't be an exception by God's grace. I swear I didnt mean to frown or mean-mug in these photos, I tried to smile and maintain the subtle face but it was just so sunny, and I suck at smiling, I'm a pro at laughing, won't I seem crazy if I have to laugh for every shot?lol. I really didn't mean to, cos I need to smile this week and God is going to give me reasons to. So, I wore this outfit to church, green and white, my country's flag colour. Wanted something a bit regular and detailed at the same time and my shirt and skirt worked it out. I'm wearing tounaj woman skirt, interested in the skirt email tounajj@gmail.com. Have a good one guys and have a blissful week. Mwah!!! xoxo











Shirt by ASOS
Skirt by tounajwoman (tounajj@gmail.com)
Shoe by Christian Louboutin (Pigalle) (Old)
Purse by NEXT
Watch by Cartier (Old)

11 comments:

  1. Wow...I love this skirt. How much us it pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! I'd love it!! You are so talented and look beautiful . Hope you have a great bday week!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit...tink d skirts a lil dramatic for me tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.......
    http://www.rutchie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt!
    I looooovvveeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur Looks Elegance and smart, very classy ...ilove everything in this dress, ur so beautiful my dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is tres belle..iLove

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt is tres belle..iLove

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't say other than: you look absolutely stunning!!! Everything about this look is perfect, from the outfit to the hair & make up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This skirt is STUNNING!!! I'm going to have to make myself one!

    ReplyDelete