Monday, 5 August 2013

Tracks on Tan


 Hello beautiful people, how was your weekend? mine was great thank you. Last week was quite interesting, especially because there was sunlight, lol. So, I decided to wear this outfit for an informal meeting. You know most times when I wear white and black, I most times combine 2 different patterns. But this time around, I chose to wear a crop-loose-white and black-top on a tan coloured pants. How beautiful is this?
Have a good one dolls...Please remember to follow me on twitter @ddetoun, instagram @tounaj, keek @Toun_Aj. Cheers, xoxo














H&M Top
River Island Sandals
Isnar Hat

4 comments:

  1. nice look! loove the pants you hardly reply your comments on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pants...what make is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. You nailed it completely
    Www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete