Sunday 11 August 2013

Love metallics love leather



''If you think being a woman is easy, walk in my heels''... Hello dolls, How are y'all doing?and how did you spend your holiday? Mine was well spent, thank you. During the short hols, I visited some few places and this was one of the outfits I wore. It's amazing how metallics can make you appear like a super star. I like the gutts and feeling it gives and I'm wearing it with a leather skirt and ofcourse my hat. If I'm not well convinced that I'm well dressed, I'll keep looking for what will enhance my outfit. So what do y'all think? Have a good one dolls. xoxo














 This playsuit is tounaj couture, and it's only available in size8. Pls email tounajcouture@gmail.com.


H&M Hat
Toun Aj shirt
H&M Jacket
H&M Skirt
Devious Shoes

2 comments:

  1. You are on fire.. I can't say enough. You look great

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Pictures, your outfit is stunning and you wear it so well. Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete