Thursday 1 August 2013

Happy new month people!!!

 Happy new month to my wonderful viewers, wish you the very best. It's been a cold rainy week, but thank God I found the much expected sunlight yesterday even though it was too much, lol, can't complain though.
So, I'm wearing a fitted crop power shoulder top on this leather-front-middle-slit-pencil-maxi-skirt. I lovvvvveeeeee this outfit, I mean, it's been a while I wore something girly, most times, I'm either in a boyfriend jeans or a loose pants or something that won't accentuate. So, I felt really good and sexy wearing this... If you are interested in this outfit, pls call +2348124602599 or email  tounajj@gmail.com to order.
Have a good one dolls...cheers, xoxo




















2 comments:

  1. Nice! Just wondering if u'd ever use others instead of yourself, since u already got a ring on it. Anyway, Fashion sites in naija are scarce, so keep doing your thing.
    http://www.rutchie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. leather is soo the new girls best frnd! *sigh! lovely outfit lav!

    also happening at browns cafe, ikeja, on the 4th of august (12-7pm) is our first ever exhibition and coming out party! u do not want to miss it....... see you there
    3redsmit ;) :*M
    www.3redsmit.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete