Wednesday 13 March 2013

FP special: My 3 Worst dressed picks at AMVCA(females)

 So, ermmm, these are my awesome picks as AMVCA's worst dressed...
Where do I start from?.........................................................................

 Jackie Appiah...hmmmm, I love her so much, I mean she had such a warm awesome reception when we met, but I'm sorry, I don't like your dress, You gained so much, your tummy out, you now went for backless? whhhhhhhhhyyyyy??? #cries# The dress is off, out, not nice, not classy, its not anything, you could have done better, you are beautiful on the inside and outside, but well, that kills it, but next time, try something that wont be backless so u can atleast use a girdle or something....#sad#

 Ermmmmmmm, no comments, you just reminded me of ''Baba Suwe's'' late wife, RIP Moladun.....I mean. this is naija's Oscar, we expect to see red carpet dresses, flowing dresses, ball dresses, mind blowing dresses, not performance/stage outfits or runway make ups. Its not a fashion show. its AMVCA aka Naijas Oscar. loool, you should look your best not drammatic....awwwww... no more comments, I aint the judge....but.....no comments still

One sentence: Too casual for the event.


So my pick is Jackie Appiah. I expected more babes, you are too pretty to disregard what your look deserves. The dress is awful, doesnt suit you at all.....Well, I'm still not tge judge.....Up to you guys....
Different strokes for different folks 


OTHERS









3 comments:

  1. is Rita Dominic among your worst dressed?if yes please can you give a reason.Thanks
    www.trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @trendy dammy, personally! I would have preferred without the turban, makes her look older, and cos she's adding weight now, she sure doesn't need something to make her look older. The turban to me didn't make sense. She's one of the few hollywood celebrities that dress good, so I expected something better. But regardless, she's not on d top 3 worst dressed. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. wait o,i get the others, but is lynxx, alex ekubo among worst dressed. If yes, pls enlighten me as to "why"

    ReplyDelete