Friday 14 December 2012

BOBW cocktail party...


 So, i wore this very dramatic outfit to BOBW's networking party. The MC said i dressed like 007-James Bond...Hilarious! Just wanted to look a bit different. I'm wearing a tux blazer on a dogtooth pants and accessorized with a red suede bow tie. I like the blend of the jacket on the pants and the touch of red.

















Jacket by: Mango
Shirt by: Mango
Pants by: RI (Elite Clothier @Houseofphills- 32FE248F)
Belt by: Ralph Lauren
Bow tie by: H&M ( Top Fashion-08094001159)




7 comments:

  1. This is soooo nice,I likey.muahhhh.Nimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Bond 007......looooool

    ReplyDelete
  4. ,check de bb pin,I tink its not correct.....pls send de correct 1 for de Elite.tnxx luv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe u didn't copy and paste it well...32fe248f

      Delete
  5. Awwww,dis outfit is VERY nice...I like

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic cocktail party outfit and you are simply looking stunning! I just loved your style. Cocktail parties are my all-time favorite. Throwing cocktail party at one of my favorite NYC venues was the best day of this year. My guests totally enjoyed the event.

    ReplyDelete