Wednesday 26 June 2013

Blocking the colours with jacquard on jacquard

 Good morning dolls, how's the week going? In today's outfit, I'm wearing a jacquard jacket on a jacquard pants. When I paired both together, I was so certain it was going to give a good and nice colour combo. Have you ever thought of pairing your jacquard jacket or top with a jacquard skirt or pants? This is my OOTD.
Ps: Will be MIA for 2-3 days, please do follow me on twitter @ddetoun or instagram @tounaj, cos I'll be active on those pending the time I'm back here.
Have a good one dolls...xoxo































Labels: tounajwoman, Zara, H&M, Jean-Michel Cazabat
Frames from: Indigo Boutique

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning, inlove with your pants
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color combo'....the blazer is to die for (♥_♥)

    ReplyDelete