Sunday 27 January 2013

Look of the day: leather peplum top on flared skirt

 Awesome sunday to y'all, I'm all over again falling in love with the peplum on flared style... Particularly, I love the leather top on this skirt, you remember this skirt? I can never get rid of it... lol. And the hat, each time i rock it, it gives me such classy edgy look...My leather top is from KDK, skirt from H&M, hat from ACCESSORIZE, shoe from STEVE MADDEN, Bag from ZARA...Have a good one y'all, xoxo











Labels: KDK, H&M, Accessorize, Steve Madden, Zara

11 comments:

  1. Pls whr is this Accessorize

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Toun dnt kill me ooo...u rock 100%...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.bee u rite...I give it to er!!!nice one swt...dazzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Miss T always on point.Yours truly.xxx CK

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look smashing doll,i want that Zara bag covers face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look sweet sis nd pls wat hair re u wearing here?cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maam Kip woow-ing us with your Fabulous style

    ReplyDelete
  9. toun dis is really lovely...you are my style star...mmwah

    ReplyDelete