Saturday 5 March 2016

Denim is a way of life

I believe that life is too short for compromises and bad fitting jeans. So YES! I'm a jeans lover, love all types, low rise, high rise, mid rise, skinny, boyfriend, cigarette, ankle grazers, ripped, distressed, name it, I love them all. But my favorite will always be ''them'' blue skinny-ankle grazers. And yes, I zipped up half way because it's my thing especially when it's a low rise and then again, I was pretty stuffed up and bloated thanks to that time of the month. But, make sure you have your bodysuit on, so u don't have to worry about tucking in. My bodysuit has a super high thong cut, you can't avoid the skin not showing. and it's better worn with a low rise, because the style is for it show some skin.
How simple yet hot is this outfit? lol. Have a good one guys, xo









 





Top: Zara
Jean: Zara (Similar)
Shoe: Christian Louboutin Here
Ear cuff: Aldo (Similar)

4 comments:

  1. You have an amazing shape and those jeans are everything!!!

    www.ebbiesstylehouse.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocking those jeans, girl! :)

    And gorgeous heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete