Sunday 4 October 2015

Popo!


Hello guys, how's your weekend going? Mine is a bit occupied with chores and the likes. I wore this outfit last friday, and guess what? I'm wearing a men's shirt (hubby's shirt). Now, this post is about knowing how well to blend in your ''men's wear'' For instance, I'm wearing this 'L' men's size shirt with a harness belt to accentuate the waist (doesn't have to be a harness belt, you can use any type of belt) and squeezed up the sleeves so it won't look too big or loose on me and then a very fitted flared long pants to elongate my legs and also to give a feminine touch. The harness belt reminds me of ''POPO'' I believe the idea of the belt is from the 'popo belt' police wear on to hold their guns (in my opinion)
Please note that when you were a super long pants, have your super high heels to raise you up. Have a good one guys, xo





















Men's shirt: Zara man
Pants: Zara woman
Harness belt: BCBGMAXAZRIA
Shoe: Christian Louboutin
Purse: Chanel
Sunglasses: Celine

1 comment: