Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! To my unbeatable viewers, it's been quite a minute and I apologise for the long silence, I usually get busy at ''that time'' (Christmas period) of the year. But I firmly still remember y'all. I actually shot this before christmas but didn't share. So let's talk, how did your holiday go? Mine was action packed. Hope you are having a fulfilling year? I wish you all a great week. Have a good one, xo

PS: New arrivals in store now! Corporate wears too. Do not miss out. Toun AJ store, 113 Awolowo way Ikeja, Lagos. 07044002092


















Top by Bongo
Pants by Mango
Belt by Mango
Shoe by Christian Louboutin
Shirt by Zara
Earrings by RI

2 comments:

  1. Amazing use of mustard. I love the sweater and the layering with a white blouse.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...just saw your blog and I think its awesome. Nice choice of colour BTW. Mustard...looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete