Monday 5 August 2013

Tracks on Tan


 Hello beautiful people, how was your weekend? mine was great thank you. Last week was quite interesting, especially because there was sunlight, lol. So, I decided to wear this outfit for an informal meeting. You know most times when I wear white and black, I most times combine 2 different patterns. But this time around, I chose to wear a crop-loose-white and black-top on a tan coloured pants. How beautiful is this?
Have a good one dolls...Please remember to follow me on twitter @ddetoun, instagram @tounaj, keek @Toun_Aj. Cheers, xoxo














H&M Top
River Island Sandals
Isnar Hat

4 comments:

  1. nice look! loove the pants you hardly reply your comments on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. please what make is your pants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pants...what make is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. You nailed it completely
    Www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete